Saturday, July 21, 2007

New and Relatively Unimproved

I'm making my return to the blogging world. It'll help kill the time on these lonely, drunken nights.

I've deleted all of my old posts. (Take that, Google.) They reflected an old Floyd, and while making for some interesting, humorous, and fairly embarrassing references to times past, I decided to cut anchor and start fresh. We'll see what twisted, sordid paths this incarnation of the Lair will lead us down.

I'm working on providing some actual content in the very near future. The largest issue I'm dealing with is just how personal I want to get, and whether revealing certain weak or humorous moments in my life will provide too much useful fodder for my enemies. (Enemies include ex-girlfriends, future girlfriends, potential employers, the University Daily Kansan editorial staff, Gary the Snitch, the Republican Party, my health insurance provider, Dr. Rock, J.R. Giddens, the entire roster of the Dawgs, Jack Serpentine, and many, many others.)

No comments: